- Wireless charging, QI standard
- Carbon fiber back cover
- Reduced power consumption hours in standby mode.
- Work up to 100 days in standby mode.
- Disable side lamps with a battery charge less then 10%
- Disable display of all the tubes at a charge of 3% for the long-term preservation of
the operation of the calculation of time.
- Disconnection of the entire system from the battery at a critically low charge to
prevent degradation of the battery (time goes to 00:00)
- When the board is completely disconnected from the battery, for about a month
the battery keeps a safe charge level until the internal controller of the battery
triggers. The entire process from full charge to triggering the internal battery
controller can take 5 months.
- Fixed showing seconds (for display does not need accurate holding the position of
- Sleep mode to save battery charge (blocking the time display in any tilt position).
Blue Ti case.
NO NIWA engraving on a case.
IN-16 tubes, IV-15 side tubes
Comes with metal strap
Splash water resistance
Battery lasts for up to 3 month without charging
Charging takes 3 hours